You're currently on:
Creative Director - Printwand™
At Printwand, Inc. the Creative Director will be managing the creative / design team on a daily basis. They will be working with clients to create designs for their specific needs along with our own branding and marketing to present our vision to consumers. We are looking for someone who is an expert in print marketing and is comfortable creating and writing posts on our company blog. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of our marketing strategies, and be hungry to help out in other areas where needed.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion at one time.
- Develop and design concepts and strategies that meet the objectives of Printwand and its clientele.
- Have an understanding of branding, goals, and objectives of Printwand and its clients to achieve outstanding results.
- Supervise, guide, and motivate our creative team from start to finish on a daily basis.
- Translate the message, voice, and concepts of projects using digital and print media by understanding Printwand’s brand and strategic goals.
- Analyze the creative department to determine areas of improvement and proactively make changes to meet Printwand’s goals.
- Set standards and expectations for the creative team to lead improvement in quality and capabilities.
- Quality Control – proof and review projects to make sure they have exceeded the goals of all projects.
- Participate in blogging to provide helpful tips and information to our clients.
- Degree in Digital Fine Arts, related field, or equivalent design and management experience required.
- 5+ Years management experience working on marketing strategies focusing on print marketing.
- Knowledge of graphic fundamentals, layouts, and typography for pre-press and the web.
- Have a thorough understanding of industry best practices.
- Have an open mind to plan and innovative, new and interesting ways of making ideas into reality.
- Must have the ability translate ideas to designers and develop innovative print solutions.
- Must have the knowledge of designing and implementing for both print and the web.
- Experience using design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop CS 3,4 and/or 5.
- Working knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with clients and team members.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to properly organize, prioritize, and schedule workload.
- Posses the ability to meet and/or exceed project deadlines.
- Be passionate about making a difference in a start up venture.
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor, Mi office.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a resume with current salary requirements to email@example.com or email us through our contact us page. Please use job code CREATIVE in the subject line of your email so we know what you’re applying for.
Please include a write up or story of why you would be a great candidate.
Return to Careers Page