You're currently on:
inkGeek Ecommerce Customer Service Rep - Printwand™
inkGeek Ecommerce Customer Service Rep with Design or Print Background
We’re looking for someone with strong customer service skills as well as excellent understanding of graphics and printing. We are looking for someone that has a good understanding of computers and is comfortable learning new programs and processes. The ideal candidate must be a quick learner! THIS IS NOT A GRAPHIC DESIGN POSITION. If your goal is to be a graphic designer in the future, this position is NOT for you. Please do not apply.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Answer incoming phone calls, field questions or requests from clients, and respond in a timely manner.
- Help customers make decisions selecting the correct products and print methods for their projects.
- Review client artwork to determine quality and usability of files.
- Work closely with our customers and graphic designers to prepare customer artwork for print.
- Respond to client quote requests on a daily basis
- Make follow up calls to clients to answer any questions they may have and make sales.
- Great Phone Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with clients.
- Graphic Design / Pre-Press Experience – preferably proficient using design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop CS 3, 4 or 5.
- Have an understanding of the different printing processes.
- Great Multi-Tasking Skills
- Detail Oriented
- MS Office and general computer knowledge. It is imperative that you have very good computer skills.
- B2B and B2C sales experience.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor, MI office.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a resume with current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or email us through the contact us page. Please use job code CSGD in the subject line of your email so we know what you’re applying for.
Please include a write-up or story about your experience and why you would be a great candidate.
Return to Careers Page