You're currently on:
SEO Manager - Printwand™
If you are a business savvy, intelligent and dynamic internet marketer looking for a growing company with vision and a career path, then we want to meet you.
As SEO Manager, you’ll be responsible for increasing organic traffic while managing the day-to-day operations for multiple Search Engine Optimization campaigns. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate an advanced understanding of SEO tactics, search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and possess a straightforward approach to the search industry and future of SEO. He or she must have prior search engine marketing experience with excellent analytic capabilities, keen business judgment, and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Printwand manages several printing and promotional products websites.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Gathering, classifying, organizing, and managing keywords through various tools and techniques.
- Ensuring website pages are properly indexed in or excluded from search engines.
- Hands-on management of all on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization, and SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Develop and implement link acquisition strategies from a wide range of sources using outreach, content syndication, digital asset development, etc.
- Discover link opportunities thru competitive backlink research via tools such as Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Open Site Explorer, and SEM Rush.
- Monitor and report key performance indicators such as indexing, rankings, backlinks, and serp click through rates.
- Keep up-to-date with the newest SEO strategies, techniques and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of "hands-on" experience as SEO Lead or SEO Manager with proven track record of successful strategy and implementation.
- Immense attention to detail and extreme focus on quality of results (very important).
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
- Ability to manage time and organize projects; works well under pressure and is able to meet strict deadlines.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Must be self-motivated and independent, well organized, able to do hands-on work with minimum supervision, and work well with all staff levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Keyword Tool, Webmaster Tools, SEOMoz, MajesticSEO, ranking tools, crawlers, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working at an online retailer or substantial experience at an SEO agency.
- Previous experience with SEM and social media marketing.
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a resume with current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use job code “SEO Manager” in the subject line of your email so we know which position you’re applying for.
Please include a cover letter detailing your experience and why you’re a good match for the position.
Return to Careers Page