You're currently on:
Social Media Specialist - Printwand™
Social Media Specialist
Are you a social media expert? Do you love Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.? Printwand is currently hiring an Entry Level Social Media Specialist. We are looking a team oriented individual looking to gain hands-on experience in social media at a growing e-commerce company. Someone who is eager to learn or knows best practices and trends in order to attract an audience across all social media platforms. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for building and managing social media projects and channels to maximize our online presence. You will help create, deploy, edit and manage campaign content via social media channels from start to finish.
- Work to grow audience participation and engagement in our social media communities Create and deploy social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor presence across Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc and identify any emerging platforms
- Monitor customer engagement.
- Identify new ways to activate participation and feedback on social media profiles.
- Analyze social media content across varied formats
- A Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, English or Journalism
- Well versed in Internet technologies and applications
- Working knowledge of internet marketing concepts
- A team oriented, hard working individual, who likes to collaborate
- Avid internet user with strong computer skills
- Blogging and Social Media Experience (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a keen attention to detail
- Basic HTML preferred
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in social media or digital marketing
- Experience in Interactive Communications or online content management
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a resume to email@example.com or email us through the contact us page. Please use job code SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST in the subject line of your email so we know what you’re applying for.
Please include a write-up or story about your experience and why you would be a great candidate.