You're currently on:
Web Editor & Manager - Printwand™
Web Editor / Manager
Printwand is looking for a full time Web Editor / Manager. We are looking to hire someone with strong editorial and online communication skills. The ideal candidate would have experience managing web presence, and carrying out communications work in a busy, fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who has previously run communication campaigns using digital media. The candidate must have a proven ability to motivate others and effectively lead a team of content writers to meet their objectives.
We are a growing online e-commerce company that services several websites including specialty online print and promotional product solutions. We specialize in custom presentation folders and personalized drinkware.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Lead, develop, and implement all aspects of our digital communication.
- Manage all web content and writing team.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, work-flows, processes, schedules, project plans, and content briefs.
- Maintain writing standards, guidelines, and content specifications including the company’s voice.
- Research, report, write, edit, and approve featured stories, blog posts, product descriptions, etc.
- Plan and implement outreach and content syndication programs.
- Review and approve comments and other user submitted items.
- BA in English, communications, journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years as web editor or related role with a large company/brand or agency equivalent.
- Excellent editorial skills with a sound understanding of writing for the web and engaging online audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in project and time management.
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities.
- A keen attention to details.
- Excellent knowledge of applications and software including:
- Content Management Systems
- Image-editing software
- Web Tracking and Analytics Tools
- MS Windows
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor, Mi office.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a resume with current salary requirements to email@example.com or email us through our contact us page. Please use job code Web Edit in the subject line of your email so we know what you’re applying for.
Please include a write up or story of why you would be a great candidate.
Return to Careers Page