You're currently on:
Ecommerce Database Support Specialist - Printwand™
Ecommerce Database Support Specialist
We're looking for a full time, Ecommerce Database Support Specialist. We are a growing online e-commerce company that services several websites including specialty online print and promotional product solutions. We are looking for someone who has the education, training, and experience to help support the growth of our product database and other e-commerce projects.
We are looking for a self-starter who can work independently defining, creating, and editing our product databases. He or she will be expected to work with our customer service, graphic designers, web writers, software developers, and project manager, to deliver accurate product databases, and images for the web.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Oversee Product database management
- Maintain program project plans, adhering to established timelines
- Ensure projects and tasks are deployed within schedule, quality
- Timely removal of discontinued products from site
- Ensure accurate information on all items on the site. This includes: product descriptions, images, style attributes, shipping restrictions, pricing and any enhanced product content
- Maintains product changes on all products
- Merchandise website
- Supports various projects and project teams
- Follow image and product naming conventions
- Write product descriptions
- Manage new and revised product additions to websites in a timely manner
- Strong Computer Skills
- Must have a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Access
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS
- Strong writing skills to write product descriptions and blog posts using keyword research.
- Strong skills using database management software such as Access and Excel
- Ability to work individually and in a group
- Ability to multitask on different projects at different stages of completion, while meeting strict deadlines
- Familiar with Magento ecommerce software
- Experience with Keyword tools such as Google Keyword Tool
- Ability to read and understand web analytics and metrics such as Google Analytics
- Familiar with website/product merchandising
- Experience / familiarity with CSS, HTML5, XML, MySQL
- E-Commerce, Retail or Catalog experience
- Experience using Photoshop and other design software to create and manipulate images and logos.
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a resume with current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use job code DATA in the subject line of your email so we know what you're applying for.
Please include a write-up or story about your experience and why you would be a good candidate.